Why eMediWrite Learning Academy
Growing novel data and findings, scientific fact sheets of regulatory bodies, medical updates and scientific information needs to be appropriately communicated to many stakeholders along the way by medical communication experts in a clear and well structured manner. For medical writers, India continues to remain a major hub and much sought out destination for pharmaceutical companies, biomedical companies, CROs, KPOs, medical device companies, media and publishing houses, healthcare websites and medical content companies. Medical communication in India will continue to grow and remain as one of the highest paid career options for health science graduates. New graduates should consider to invest in this experience and progress to develop as full time medical writers and communication experts for a valuable and enriching career option.
eMediWrite Learning Academy was born out of the need to help health and science graduates choose a suitable and proper career choice. Therefore, we are looking for health and science graduates who have an inner passion to explore the area of medical communications. eMediWrite has a huge and varied experiences in the medical communications arena, and as a team we are paving new frontiers in healthcare communication trends. We provide our participants a future career path through our unique and best-in-its class interactive training experience by sharing our thoughts, guidance, teachings, opportunities and experiences.
Basic steps involved in medical communications agencies
- Clear understanding and briefing of the project. Why the initiative and the desired outcomes?
- Searching and review what is out there. Creating and sieving through the knowledge dump.
- Brainstorming with team and preparing. Become the ghost writer. Interaction with first author.
- First draft compilation. Review and quality check by the senior writer. Approval by KOL.
- Editing, readying and formatting for client presentation stage in Print, Digital, Electronic form
- Closure of project for final publication in pre-decided media
Types of possible experiences
- Consumer based medical journalism in the form of newspaper and/or magazine articles
- Giving medical education via print, programs, slide decks or e-learning to healthcare workers such as physicians, nurses, dentists, chemists etc
- Patient information material
- Creativity and advertising concepts
- Scripting of short AV medical films
- Vlogs for YouTube channel
- Website content
- Promotional and marketing material of medical devices and products
- Writing and editing of Journal articles / manuscripts