Knowing what our consumers want enables us to come up with innovative solutions that are perfectly tailored to satisfy their requirements. Since we take joy in delivering great quality at the right time, eMediwrite strives to empower individuals and build lasting connections through diligent healthcare communications.
We have a fantastic network of KOLs across all medical specialties who are respected by both the industry and academia and who collaborate to address key therapeutic modalities and technologies. Several worldwide governments and associations have recognised our KOL working groups.
Additionally, we provide KOLs with promotional services such as PowerPoint presentations, lecture planning, press releases, media exposure, print and social media management, patient networking assistance, doctor recognition, etc. As a result, we assist the doctors with branding and work to make them well-known in their field.
Portfolio of specialised medical marketing via print inputs
Because the customer is a highly qualified individual, frequently a specialist or super specialist with little time to listen to a sales pitch, medical marketing is a specialised industry. Therefore, it is crucial to deliver the proper message quickly while also making sure the buyer remembers it. We have the following products on hand to meet these demands:
- Leave Behind Literature (LBLs): LBLs are a true value-add that are affordable, aid with memory jogging, and keep the sales campaign alive. At eMediWrite, LBL creation is done meticulously with the use of eye-catching explanatory words and graphic elements. We offer you the most effective scientific communication currently available.
- Case Studies: It is crucial that the new prescriber fully comprehends the positioning and usage instructions for the product being offered to them. The simplest way to do this is to simulate a few usage cases where the product will work well. These cases are created after speaking with our superb network of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), who are well-known in both the business world and the academic community.
- Medical review articles: Unlike conventional literature articles, medical review articles examine a topic of interest in a wide sense. For instance: Myocardial infarction treatment options. Once the product has reached a certain level of maturity, they are created by reviewing the relevant medical literature and analysing and contrasting the possible treatment choices for a specific ailment. When published in a reputable publication, this is a potent tool. Medical review articles of the highest calibre and without plagiarism are available from our skilled writers.
- Writing a manuscript: This is a collaborative activity between eMediWrite and its clients. Our team of medical writers will produce the content and organise it in a well-structured way based on your instructions or the raw data you offer in order to have an impact on the intended audience. Our medical writers have extensive writing expertise and are knowledgeable about APA and AMA writing styles, FDA regulatory rules, and manuscript editing and writing.
- Research Compendiums: A research compendium is a compilation of comparable research information accompanied by a scholarly publication (articles and working papers). We create these compendiums at reasonable prices for research institutions and lone researchers.
- An original creative twist: Are you sick of reading wordy, dull advertisements? Are you concerned that despite your best marketing efforts, no one will give your promotional materials a second glance? Do you need a different strategy? Speak to us: We add originality to your content. We update your content with captivating images and the precise language required to propel your product to the top of the market.
- Visual Aid Booklets: For pharmaceutical businesses, visual aids (VAs) are the most crucial marketing tool. We conceptualise your Visual Aid inputs at eMediWrite, which includes photography and design. We offer our clients stunning graphics that are pertinent to promoting your product line. You may then effectively communicate your brand to the target market using our VA booklets. Our creative team, which consists of medical specialists and visual artists, can make your product come to life on paper.
It is challenging to advertise things with print media alone in the era of e-information. An electronic array of audio-visual promotional materials is essential in this day and age, as doctors and the pharmaceutical sector become more digital savvy.
Training and educational movies are available from us, and they can be utilised as educational resources to complement a lecture, tutorial, a brand of product, or a workshop. Our training videos cover biotechnology and medical communications. Any type of video you need, including simple instructional lectures, documentaries, 2D and 3D animated methods of action, 2D and 3D models, corporate medical films, and ads, can be provided by us. Our educational and training movies may also be used in online settings. The production value and editorial integrity that have long been associated with eMedWrite are there in every one of our videos.
Short medical films can be used to teach patients at a doctor’s office or as a component of a Continuing Medical Education (CME) programme. They can be standalone or part of a series. These movies can be created on any subject you like, from case studies to disease teaching.
Videos on social media: With the rise of digital marketing, a well-produced video that goes viral on social media may work wonders to spread the word about your message, business, or product. Our creative team collaborates with you to comprehend your goals and create the film to quickly and effectively reach your target audience.
Click to view, Electronic Audio/Video Products Portfolio Demo
Internet Web Portal and SEO: We, at eMediWrite are poised to deliver web portal services of varying designs and complexity. Our expert team shall work with you closely to deliver a dynamic experience to your customers, partners and target audience. Once you avail our services, we can ensure excellent performance, cost effectiveness and growth opportunities.
Not getting enough website traffic? Tired of having to search out your website to potential clients?
We can help you.
We have a specialised team of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) experts and content writers to handle your project and create your presence in the local and international market. We are equipped with the best internet marketing tools in the industry for website promotion and enhancing visibility in leading web search engines.
Social media marketing: Social media has established itself as a successful global medium for all enterprises. We create targeted, high-quality content that attracts, engages, and converts people to your business because today’s consumers consider their social networks when making purchasing decisions, ensuring that your product does not get lost in the social media clutter.
Although there are numerous companies that offer social media marketing, we have extensive experience and can provide evidence of our success in regularly achieving branding and lead generation objectives through social media.
Is it challenging to sell your pitch to a recalcitrant doctor? Aren’t you sick of sending physicians and other medical professionals the same, drabby presents every time to show them how much they mean to your organisation? Why choose shoddy special presents for doctors if you want to wow them. Particularly to those that bring clients to your business?
Choosing the “ideal” strategy to persuade a doctor to recommend the drugs your company sells must be challenging. Not just as a person, but also as a symbol of the alliance and confidence of your company. At eMediWrite, we provide you with a huge selection of products from which to choose the ideal “present” that the physicians and other medical professionals will undoubtedly remember! Why don’t we assist you in finding that route?
Through research, education, and lobbying, medical societies work to uphold the best standards in the field. By joining a medical association, your doctor can have access to rewarding connections, leadership and networking opportunities, leads for career progress, and recommendations, resources, and guidance on a variety of business and patient care-related topics.
Readers of subscription-based periodicals often have to pay for the articles they read. The academic publishing sector has traditionally operated on this model. Academic journals facilitate scholarly dialogue, serve as a springboard for the development of new concepts, and keep tabs on scientific trends. Additionally, having research published in respected journals broadens a researcher’s professional options by raising their visibility and credibility.